6. PLUMBING SYSTEM
6.1 The inspector shall:
1. the interior water supply and distribution systems including all fixtures
2. the drain, waste and vent systems including all fixtures.
3. the water heating equipment.
4. the vent systems, flues, and chimneys.
5. the fuel storage and fuel distribution systems.
6. the drainage sumps, sump pumps, and related piping.
1. the water supply, drain, waste, and vent piping materials.
2. the water heating equipment including the energy source.
3. the location of main water and main fuel shut-off valves.
6.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
1. the clothes washing machine connections.
2. the interiors of flues or chimneys which are not readily accessible.
3. wells, well pumps, or water storage related equipment.
4. water conditioning systems.
5. solar water heating systems.
6. fire and lawn sprinkler systems.
7. private waste disposal systems
1. whether water supply and waste disposal systems are public or private.
2. the quantity or quality of the water supply.
C. operate safety valves or shut-off valves.
STANDARDS OF PRACTICE